Sunday, August 24, 2008

Choad-O-Rama

Apparently I missed the memo but Friday night was Choadfest at the Thirsty Lion.  Luckily for me, I stayed home and went to sleep...But here's my newest question.  Why would you go to a skate shop if you don't skateboard?  All summer long I've been pondering this, as Saturday after Saturday I see the biggest Chads walk into Pharmacy and proceed to only ask about/show interest in Diamond and Nike SB.  Hey!!!!  I don't know if you caught this or not, but the "SB" part of that name stands for skateboarding you douchebags!!!!!  And Diamond is a SKATEBOARD hardware company.  I realize you just thought they made expensive designer shirts, but they are a legit skate company originally.  Anyways, I'm out to Everyday Music to go buy the new NaS album since I noticed it was out now...Just remember...Gunz don't Kill people...d

No comments: